Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mytarp.com Complaints & Reviews

Mytarp.com - Georgia, Marietta / 20 mil clear vinyl tarp

Re
Nov 20, 2015

This product is shown on their home page hanging on the outside of a California fruit stand. You can see through the clear tarp, imagine that! Mine arrived tightly folded and shrink-wrapped and will not relax to anything other than looking like broken glass. It is horrible. Customer service said they'd check with the warehouse - which was simply dismissing my complaint. Don't order clear tarps from these people!

Mytarp.com / I would not recommend doing business with this company

Ra
Oct 04, 2012

I ordered a 1 yard sample of Temper tent fabric from this vendor to determine the quality and was impressed when I got it in the mail so I ordered 50 more yards of the material. When it showed up it was completely different than what they had sent as a sample. It was so cheap I am going to have to throw it away. Clearly a bait and switch scam. I called them on it today and they said they would call me back with a resolution. No one has called me back. I would not recommend doing business with this company. I am calling Visa tomorrow to see if they can get my money back sine it appears that thi...