Sort by: Date | Popularity

Myhelphub.com Complaints & Reviews

Myhelphub.com / Don't buy from them

Sp
Apr 20, 2011

I ordered "The NLP Secret" in the spring for about 70.00. The website promised a refund if I was unhappy with the product. After listening to the cd I was unimpressed and asked for a refund. The second time I asked they finally got back to me with an address I could send it to. After I sent their cds back I never heard from them again. I lost $70.00. Please consider this before you buy ANYTHING from this company.

Myhelphub.com / rip off company

Be
Jan 14, 2011

Paid money to myhelphub.com for nothing. I should have checked beforehand that they do not appear to be registered in UK. Cannot get to contact them as they send NO REPLY emails. There is a phone number at the bottom of their form which looks like US number and would probably get nowhere but wasting more money on the call. I was supposed to get help on avoiding to pay for parking ticket but got nothing. It got very stressful attempting to make contact with them as it is impossible. They first said to wait three months to wait for a refund hoping that one forgets by then. Anyway I paid but got nothing for my money and have a problem getting a refund.