Sort by: Date | Popularity

Moret Motors Complaints & Reviews

Moret Motors - California, Upland / Breach of contract, fraud, vehicle theft

Ch
Oct 08, 2015

I purchased Mr car through a auto broker . 1 week after purchuse they contacted me to tell me they have sold myself contract. In myself contract it states they can not do so. But they still wanted my money. Said that no change in contract but would not provide me with a new contract. Almost 2 months later I still didn't receive my registration or plates for my vehicle. I went to AAA TO check on them and the car was registered to me as legal and registered owner. I was pulled over and my vehicle was impounded due to no license plates on it. When Moret motors found out that my vehicle wa...

Moret Motors - California, Upland / Seller lied to my face about car

Da
Apr 23, 2014

I bought Audi from the company Moret Motors. I paid about $7, 000 and the seller assured me that all parts were of Audi Quattro. But I noticed that the wheels weren’t Quattro. I tried to reach the seller, but he already switched off his mobile and didn’t reply to my left messages and phone calls. I want money back. He lied to me and didn’t want this car. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.