Sort by: Date | Popularity

Molliwood Productions Complaints & Reviews

Molliwood Productions - California, San Francisco / Molli awarded civil harassment charge and no contact order against tina norris of tnt management

Molli Funk of Molliwood Productions was awarded a Cival Harassment Charge and No contact order against Tina Norris TNT MGMT, TNT MANAGEMENT for cyberstalking/emails, and for fake online reports, and postings, posing as a model. This is not a isolated incident. Tina Norris often writes on sites posing a a model with non payment issues which is libleous and full of lies on other agencies or talent. Tina Norris TNT MGMT has harassed Molli Funk and several other agencies/talent, as well as family/friends/employers of the agencies/talent she harasses. Please see a written statement from ONE of Tina...

Molliwood Productions - California, San Francisco / molli funk

In Response to the Report on Molliwood Productions My name is Manetric Douglas and I have been working with Molli Funk (now Bovard) since 2007. As a green person starting off in this business she gave me a chance to show my work ethics and my dependability. In my time of working with her has show me that she is fair, trustworthy and has a great company to work for. I have worked for numerous companies since starting in this industry and have come across my fair share of companies that pay late, don't respond to emails and phone calls and etc. Like most companies Molli doesn't get paid...

Molliwood Productions - California, San Francisco / MOLLI FUNK-GREAT!

My relationship with Molliwood Productions started in the very beginning, yes 18 years...and still work for Molliwood. She started from the ground up and only has continued to grow her business no matter what town she's in, thank God she does work out of her home via phone and internet...because her husband is successful as well, obvious due to promotions and RELOCATIONS. Molli is guilty of one thing...being too nice!!! I know this from my personal background with her as she is my best friend, 20 years!!! Never once have I seen or heard of her with non-payment to anyone, quite the...

Molliwood Productions - Kentucky, Lexington / MOLLIWOOD IS THE BEST AGENCY EVER!

Vi

Molliwood Productions is the best! I have worked with many agencies and it is a tough job. There is hardly ever work and when I do work I'm desperately awaiting my pay for months! With Molli I have been able to make a constant income because she always finds me work! I can't believe that anyone could ever make such a ridiculous complaint about such a sweet person! She is not just an agency... but a friend! I haven't even met her in person but she has always been supporting and understanding and trusting of me! Thanks Molli Funk!

Molliwood Productions / AWESOME

I have done several promotions for Molli, and I have found her to be great to work for. She is honest and very reputable. She pays on time, she pays well above the average, and looks after her people. Whoever wrote a complaint against Molli is a scammer, who wants something for nothing. I would recommend people to work for Molli at anytime. She is a great person, keep up the good work! and Thanks! Margery

Molliwood Productions / Positive Feedback - Nina Rotti Rebuttle

I have done many promotions for Molliwood Productions and so have many of my friends. I have always had a positive experinece from being booked to the promotion to being paid. I have never had any problems while working with Molli. She has always been very helpful and very trustworthy, and most importantly always ontime with my paycheck. All of my friends that work promotions with her have never had anything negative to say about thier experience with her agency. I believe these accusations made by Nina Rossi will have no effect on Molli or Molliwood Productions. She truely does a great job, and I along with many many others will continue to work for her.