Sort by: Date | Popularity

Michael Kennedy McIntyre & Associates Complaints & Reviews

Michael Kennedy McIntyre & Associates / Total rip off!!!

Mu
Jul 21, 2014

Michael McIntyre a lawyer operating a law firm Michael Kennedy McIntyre & Associates and his on staff attorney, H. Victoria Smith are running a scam! They use the fact they have two past members on the Georgia Pardons and Parole Board as a marketing approach in making people believe they have inside sources to help your family members. I asked them about the other reviews online and they said they were false and we should trust the many years experience. Well, Mr. McIntyre thanks for stealing my family's money and I hope it helped you purchase another Mercedes. As for you Ms. Smith, I guess Michael McIntyre is teaching you how to screw people so you can purchase a Mercedes.

Michael Kennedy McIntyre & Associates / Poor Service & Lack of Communication

Bu
Apr 07, 2014

After Michael K. McIntyre was retained and my check was deposited I received very poor service! The service I received prior to me hiring this lawyer was better than after he was retained. It took numerous phone calls and emails just to have someone provide me with information about my case — actually it took over two weeks. This I believe is totally unacceptable! The office staff is friendly and made you feel special but always provided me with an excuse why Mr. McIntyre was unable to return my phone calls or emails. I would not recommend this attorney for the rate being charged.

Michael Kennedy McIntyre & Associates - Georgia, Atlanta / Read my experience with Michael McIntyre

At
Jul 29, 2013

This review is based upon my experience with Michael Kennedy McIntyre. You may experience a different result if you decide to secure Mr. McIntyre’s services. I am writing this review on Michael Kennedy McIntyre, an attorney who practices exclusively in field of post conviction law in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. McIntyre’s office is located at 965 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30306, the firm website is georgiapostconviction.com, office phone number is [protected], and facsimile number is [protected]. On July 18, 2011 I signed an agreement with Mr. Michael McIntyre to obtain and review...