Sort by: Date | Popularity

MCAP Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

MCAP Mortgage / Customer services

Qq
Aug 23, 2016

This is the worst mortgage company ever, everyone that works at this company is rude not helping or understand. Especially Jonah dooling! A very rude man when I ask for help he had told me that this isn't his job and he isn't even suppose to do this. I don't know why my family got a mortgage from them. I guess cheap mortgage calls for less classy and I'm professional place. I would not recommend anyone to get their mortgage from here.

MCAP Mortgage - New Brunswick, Fredericton / Service, Information access, fees

Ca
Dec 24, 2013

I have a mortgage from MCAP. The rate is v. low, actually the lowest available at the time by .1%. The low rate is the single, solitary positive benefit I have experienced so far in my rel'n with MCAP. First, they gave us a HUGE hassle in putting my wife on the mortgage. They would have excluded her from teh mortgage and from the title deed of the house, except for a very competent and assiduous employee at True North Mortgage, our mortgage broker, who eventually closed the mortgage the way we had originally insisted it be closed - with my wife's name on it and on the title of the...