Sort by: Date | Popularity

Maps2anywhere.com Complaints & Reviews

Maps2anywhere.com - Florida, Spring Hill / failure to receive merchandise

Fr
Feb 13, 2018

Should've checked more before I bought-who thought such an innocuous business would be a total scam. Just like the others, I've now read about, I received a confirmation for my map with info on how it was sent but no product has arrived after over a month and there is no response to my emails or calls. Wish there was a way to block this kind of thief from doing business. Glad it was only $13. I'll be moving on.

Maps2anywhere.com / amazingly terrible co.

Ch
Jul 27, 2012

I ordered and paid for a globe I received a completed transaction confirmation email- order complete I heard nothing for a month (delivery time is listed as 12-16 days) When I inquired about my order I found out the order was never actually placed and that they were unable to complete my order both now and from the beginning. I had to initiate finding out this information. if i hadn't investigated, I would never have heard from them at all. when i told them what bad business this was, they sent me a number of very ugly emails.

Maps2anywhere.com / Very slow shipment

He
Mar 06, 2012

I ordered a world globe from this company on June 27th and was told by one of their reps yesterday that shipment would not be made for another 2 weeks. It has already been 30 days and now I'm looking at another 2 weeks. When I purchased the globe on June 27th, I was told that delivery would be made in 12 to 16 days. They billed my credit card almost immediately for their payment. If you buy something from this company, be prepared to wait a lengthy period of time to get the item you purchased.