Sort by: Date | Popularity

MagsForLess Complaints & Reviews

MagsForLess - New York, 41 West 72nd Street 10G / Try to Do this to get your money back!

I sent numerous emails to MagsForLess, but got no response UNTIL I SENT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL YESTERDAY. I think you guys should try to do the following to get your money back. Sent:Mon 9/29/08 1:45 PM To: [email protected] Cc: [email protected] RE: [#-25254-794] RE: [ #-17195-496]: Status on Order # Joel Simkhai, Jamie Davis, or whoever it would be @ MagsForLess, 41 West 72nd Street, 10G, New York, NY 10023, 646-593-7197: I had read so many forums and websites, and now I know you are a scam. I already reported you to New York Attorney General, New York City Department of Consumer...

MagsForLess / ### and liars

Ji
Jim

Magsforless is a bunch of crooks, ### and liars. After not receiving any of my magazines for almost a year, I filed the first complaint, and someone from magsforless contacted me and promised me a delivery time of 4 - 8weeks. Now it's been 5 weeks, and I sent that person a couple emails inquiring the subscription status, so far, not a single word. They are a bunch of crooks and liars, and it is their standard gimmik to buy more time by keeping giving out empty promises. I wish the FBI will clean them out.