Sort by: Date | Popularity

MagazineCity.com Complaints & Reviews

MagazineCity.com / Never got magazines

I ordered $130 in magazines and never got the magazines. I contacted each of the magazines and they never got any money for the subscriptions nor do they have me down on any of the subscriptions. I tried to contact MagazineCity.com by phone and email - I never got any response. Do not sign up on ANY of these discount magazine subscriptions - its the same price as if you went to the magazines themselves. Too bad I found out too late - I had to reorder the magazines and I am out $130.

MagazineCity.com / Fraud

Av

I placed my order for 2 magazines in December, 2008. No magazines were received. Like the rest of the complaints, the toll-free number is bogus because all calls are placed on hold for several minutes with nice muzak and no customer service ever answers. I also e-mailed their customer service dept at the address provided. Again, no response. However, there is a solution. If you call the toll-free number on the back of your credit card, ask for the Fraud Dept. They will intialize a dispute and get a refund for you.

MagazineCity.com - Virginia, Charlottesville / Undelivered subscription

MagazineCity.com is running a major scam!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. Here’s how it works: 1. Order your magazines 2. MagazineCity.com charges you immediately 3. You do not get your magazines The problem is for most people it stops here, because a $10 or $15 dollar subscription isn’t worth all the follow up, but if you do follow up… here’s what happens. 4. You wait on hold for 20-30 minutes 5. They tell you should be getting your magazines soon (problems with the publisher) 6. You do not get your magazines 7. Cycle repeats I encourage everyone to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This company scams customers. Read the complaints they are out there!

MagazineCity.com / Never got magazine, took my money!

Jj
jj

I got taken, the same as everyone else. We ordered a magazine for my daughter's Christmas present on 11/28/07. The check was cashed on 12/07/07. Here it is, 5/19/08, and no magazine. I called 2 months ago--same old story--"allow more time for subscription to start." Their phone number now just keeps you on hold, then hangs up on you after about 10 minutes. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

MagazineCity.com / Poor service!

BUYER BEWARE!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, IT'S NOT WORTH LOOSING YOUR $ AND THE PROBLEMS!!! I ordered a one year subscription to Business Week from magazinecity.com on June 5th, 2017 and they charged my credit card the same day. I received a very professional e-mail with the transaction details reminding me that a weekly subscription may take 4-6 weeks. It has now been 18 +weeks and no subscription, I have called a number of times to inquire, every time i was told a different excuse (can't get through to Business Week, no supervisor, lines busy...

MagazineCity.com / Making people to order and steal their money!

Va

On February 27, 2006 I had placed an online order for a magazine called "Decorating Spaces" through www.MagazineCity.com. I paid my $13.00 for a year’s subscription by credit card. The payment on my detailed credit card statement shows it was deducted February 28th, 2006. MagazineCity told me in an automated email response saying that it would take 6-10 weeks to arrive. I believe I received the first issue (June issue) in late June, early August. Out of my full years subscription I only received 4 of the 12 issues. I received June, July, August & September 2006 issues. I emailed MagCity on...