Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lornik Modelling Agency Complaints & Reviews

Lornik Modelling Agency / The agent took large sum from me and stopped to communicate

Re
Nov 21, 2015

It was my dream to become a model. Therefore, I went to Lornik Modelling Agency. I spoke with agent and she told me that I needed to create portfolio at first, which cost me $200. After that I she advised me the book photo shoots. It cost me another $500. When I checked my account, I noticed that this company took $2, 500 and I called to the agent. She said me that it was very tricky business and therefore I needed to invest more. But she didn’t tell me about other hidden charges and in result she stole all this money and stopped to communicate with me.

Lornik Modelling Agency - Ontario, Burilington / once you pay for your pictures you never hear from them again

Jo

Lornik modelling agency is run by a beautiful smooth talking woman, who promises many thing to your daughter and once you pay for pictures and registration fees you are out $1400 and you will never hear from them again. Numerous phone calls resulted in no one returning my messages and now one year later l have not heard from anyone from the agency. A very big scam.