Sort by: Date | Popularity

Locanto Complaints & Reviews

Locanto / paid premium features not working

Lo
Jul 13, 2019

I have paid for a week of the top ad premium feature for my ad (ID [protected]) however it has just come to my attention that the feature is not working. I am not a top ad... I am almost the very last ad in my category. To rectify this mistake I would like either the ad to be corrected and made a top ad for another week or for my money paid to be refunded in full. Please contact me by phone, [protected], or via email, Michelle.[protected]@live.com, for any questions or to discuss further. Thank you for your time, Michelle Day

Locanto / jasmeet kaur fraud girl [protected]

Ja
Mar 31, 2019

Guys she is a fraud, don't pay her, firstly, she will ask for a phone/cam session before meeting for a real one and when u pay her for that (600₹), then she will ask you payment for accounts manager (300₹) and after that, just forget about her, you won't get any kind of attention though she may or may not block you but she won't reply properly. I have been cheated. Please take care. Jasmeet kaur fraud girl [protected]

Locanto / cheated me and take money from me

Aj
Nov 27, 2018

One call came from locanto and girl said that we will provide you service without any money and they taken 1010 for registering and then for login 12600 for login and after that they didn't give any service and for cancellations they taken 4800 from me for all money refund but after my transection they didn't refund my money and said that do whatever you want to do or complain location website sir please refund my money that is very important for me 17410 rupees Purnima ghorai Account no.-[protected] Ifsc-SBIN0000093 Mobile no.-[protected], [protected]

Locanto / Premium ad listing

Mi
May 05, 2017

I am a genuine advertiser on Locanto. I am a service provider of Adult Entertainment and have advertised on Locanto for 5 years. Locanto has gone through a few horrendous updates throughout those years, but I stayed loyal. To keep this complaint short & sweet. Locanto used to accept 15 of my ads for 42 days for free. Now one ad costs $14.95 for 7 DAYS! And, I only find this out by many, many emails to customer support. There was no notification to customers of these new charges. These changes took place in a matter of weeks. So much for companies looking after loyal customers! All businesses have to...