Sort by: Date | Popularity

Local Splash Complaints & Reviews

Local Splash / Scam

Lo
Local Splash SCAM on Jan 22, 2013

I also received a sales call and made the poor decision to give Local Splash my credit card information to "hold my one and only" advertising spot they had available for my business. Before I had time to check my email, Local Splash website, and reviews, my credit card was already charged $268 same day of call. After notice of my card being charged and finding poor reviews on line the next day, I called to make sure my account would be closed and wanted my $268 back on my account. I talked to several different people who all tried to persuade me into not cancelling. After finally getting...

Local Splash - California / Manipulative sales call.

Hy
hypnohotshot on May 24, 2011

Recieved unsolicited phone call. (I am on the National "Do not call" list. Stated he was from Local Splash. I replied, "It sounds like advertizing, I'm not interested, thanks" He replied, agressively and manipulatively, "Why not.. " and seeing where this was going I said "Thanks." while hanging up. These kinds of sales approaches are always a bad omen, and reading the rest of the details on this site of what follows involvement with this company confirms my suspicions. hypnohotshot.

Local Splash / Aggressive/Rude Caller

Got a call at 11:44 on 15 NOV 10...he asked if I was in the lawncare business (I used to be, but am no longer.) I told him that I am not in lawncare anymore, so he asked what sort of business I'm in now. I told him this is neither important, nor any of his business, at which point he laughed and sarcastically said, "Oh, so your business is not important. That's interesting." When I asked, "So you're going to be a smart a** now?" he laughed again, and then stayed on the line for a few moments before promptly hanging up on me. All of this is ignoring the fact that the number he called was our HOME PHONE NUMBER, and was never affiliated with the business. These people are RIDICULOUS.