Sort by: Date | Popularity

Living Deal Complaints & Reviews

Living Deal / Not giving me my money or voucher

Be
May 15, 2017

I had a voucher from an exchange and they would not return my emails. They are the biggest thieves and crooks i've ever seen. They just steal your money and you never hear from them after. Biggest ripe off plus there is no one to call. I sent several emails, and it has been going on for over a year. They don't even return emails and when they do, they give to word answers and don't resolve the issue as if they are doing it on purpose to not give you your credit back.

Living Deal / BAD SERVICE

Li
Jan 08, 2015

I previously bought a bluetooth shower speaker from livingdeal.com and it was great. I moved so I just decided to get another one. THIS NEW ONE SUCKED!! The battery wouldn't last nearly as long as my previous one which was the exact same kind. My new one lasted about 1 hour throughout the week and my previous one lasted every day for almost 3 weeks without being charged and it also let you know when it was dying by beeping several times but the new one just shut off with no warning. Also it would not properly connect to my iPad or computer but it worked with my phone. So enough was enough and I...

Living Deal / Not recommended

Mi
Dec 22, 2011

I purchased a 2 bottle deal of HCG for $79 on nov 20/11-order received was not as advertised. I expected two bottles containing 120 capsules of HCG and this is not what was received. Ad was misleading! They had the official website link on the ad and it showed a bottle containing 120 capsules (this is the only size being sold online). The worst customer service I have ever received. I got no response to two emails sent on of Dec.09 and dec 15/11.