Sort by: Date | Popularity

LittlePlayLand.com Complaints & Reviews

LittlePlayLand.com / fork tip tattoo pen

Sh
Aug 06, 2018

Received it recently after a very long wait and it has no fork tip on it! I reported it as soon as I opened the package! They said to wait patiently for them to reply. Which I did. When the finally got back to me they said that there was a 10 day period after purchase for them to work with so I had exceeded that waiting for their response! So they ripped me off!!!

LittlePlayLand.com - South Carolina, Clover / no product received after 3 months

Wi
Jul 09, 2018

Order #lpl283407 was placed on may 17, 2018. after an inquire, a response that it was sent on june 8, 2018. it is now july 9, 2018, with no further updates as of current shipping information. I want a refund of $18.98 for not receiving my purchase in a timely manner. Order #lpl283407 International mail# ln286704676cn tracking result Tracking number origin destination status Ln286704676cn china united states 2018/6/7 11:49 received by post office 430048 2018/6/22 18:26 departure export customs wuhan ems No tracking information is available from united states

LittlePlayLand.com / shipping and customer service is a scam

Ca
Jun 29, 2018

I ordered some products and when they didn't arrive in a timely manner I contacted them. Total run around. They gave me a shipping tracking number that was totally bogus when I contacted the shipper. They said please be patient as these are popular products. After 6 weeks I asked for a full refund and they kept telling me they would reship and give me 10% discount. I said no, give me a full refund. Then they keep telling me they are closing my file as resolved. I paid thru Paypal so I have filed a claim. DONOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY#!###!