Sort by: Date | Popularity

Kris Anderson Photography Complaints & Reviews

Kris Anderson Photography - Hawaii, Kona / Unprofessional services

Hired Kris Anderson to shoot family pictures and vow renewal on May 23 2008. Showed up un-groomed with wife and son. Extremely unprofessional. Requested payment upfront and added on additional costs for things that were claimed to be included. I have yet to receive any of my prints and will now be taking legal action. No shots were coordinated or posed and settings on camera captured all the wrong lighting and shadows. There is absolutely nothing professional about Kris Anderson and unless you want to be extremely disappointed and have such a special occasion completely ruined stay far far away.

Kris Anderson Photography - Hawaii, Wakiola / Took our money never delivered!

April 8, 2008. We had an appointment for Kris Anderson to do photos for our wedding on Oct 21, 2007. near Kona Hawaii.We paid him cash, in fiull, on the spot, per his request. We NEVER received the photos we paid for, inspite of many emails and phone calls (he never answers his phone) We filed a complaint with the Hawaii BBB, and noticed he has other complaints against him there. This guy is a fraud, and we have reported him to the Hawaii Attorney Generals office. Kris, next time I am in Hawaii, I am going to find you on the beach and put an end to your scamming ways.