Sort by: Date | Popularity

KiS Golf Complaints & Reviews

KiS Golf - North Carolina, Concord / Failure to comply with the services offered

Ro

My husband & I also purchased the travel package as well as the "custom-made" golf clubs based on the sales pitch in the Concord NC location. We received the clubs but when we tried to schedule golf lessons there was never any availability...they refused to work with our schedules as promised in the very beginning...we sent several of our friends to hear about the travel package being told that we would receive $100.00 for each friend we sent...nothing ever came of that. This particular location closed down with no prior notice (Concord, NC)...moved to a different location Pineville, NC but...

KiS Golf - North Carolina / mis leading golf packages

Br

We also purchased a golf package from Kis Golf after being pressured into it. We were promised golf lessons, trips and for each individual we invited to a presentation we would recieve $100. How can you recieve golf lessons when they were always booked up or closed all stores? When we said we did not golf they said buy it for the discounts on trips, we felt like they would not let us leave without buying the package.

KiS Golf - Tennessee, Nashville / Redus R. Brown II

Re

I won a certificate to Kis Golf. We went and they talked me into purchasing the package. They said that I would receive a membership and other things. I could go to any of their courses. I received a bill for 2500.00 for the clubs. Last month I received a 4000.00 bill for something I had no clue that I owed. I called an agured with them telling them I did not owe anything else. My phone number is 615-335-9651 if you have any questions.

KiS Golf - Georgia, Atlanta / Rip-off

Pl

KIS Golf is a total rip-off. Please contact me if you have been ripped off by this company. We were told so many things that were all lies to get us to sign up for this golf club and academy. They never came through on anything they promised. We received the so called custom clubs, which technically are not custom. They are only cut to your height; that is not custom. They never told us that you had to contact them first if you wanted to go golfing. We were told that KIS owned all the golf clubs listed. They don't. We tried to get lessons that were not given. I could go on with the list;...

KiS Golf - North Carolina, Pineville / misleading sales tactics

Ja

While I was trying to read the sales agreement, they kept on talking and asking questions, and so I and my wife missed the fine print at the bottom that stated all sales final. Then they circled this portion after we had signed. When we tried to cancel, at 8:oo am, the next day, they said the shafts were already cut and the order could not be canceled! Now GE credit denied our dispute, and we are stuck owing thousands for product we never received .