Sort by: Date | Popularity

Josh Consulting Inc Complaints & Reviews

Josh Consulting Inc - Colorado, Frisco / quicken support - scam

Jc
Feb 09, 2018

This company purports to be a 1st party Quicken support line. It is not and does not even answer the phone. I purchased a "2 year support plan" for $349.99 on August 8th, 2017 and when I experienced another problem with my Quicken file. I tried to contact the company. No such luck. This is a total scam. I have also posted my compliant to the Better Business Bureau. I tried to send a certified legal document to the company but it was an old address. I found out there new address is 13125 Sellaronda Way, Frisco, TX 75035.

Josh Consulting Inc - Colorado, Frisco / tech support scam

Jo
Feb 06, 2018

I contacted this business, spoke with someone named Kevin Cooper, and thought I was speaking with Quicken (Intuit). I agreed to pay $349 for "support, " and I allowed the business to install Quicken on my new computer. I turned the computer on later the same day and it had been hacked. I had to contact a computer service person to reload the operating system. I later contacted Quicken (the real one) and they said that they never charge for support. I contested the charge with CitiCards, cancelled the card I had used, contacted the FBI, FTC, and local law enforcement, fearing identity theft, of...