Sort by: Date | Popularity

iPriceShop.com Complaints & Reviews

iPriceShop.com / Credit card charged, order not sent!

Jr

I placed an order with ipriceshop.com and my credit card was charged almost immediately. Within a day or so while checking the status of my order it read "will ship within 24 hours", a month later and still no merchandise. This company is impossible to get a hold of, they have a disconnected phone number and a message that redirects you to a number that will cost you several dollars a minute. I hung up. They claim the best way to contact them is by email, however after approximately 8 emails and no response, I called my cc company and had them cancel the order. When I attempted to "rate thi...

iPriceShop.com / Do not believe yahoo stores are 100% safe!

Js

I placed an order through YAHOO stores from a coffee maker. The store also masquerades under the names of ismartshoppe and Celebrity Appliance. Charges appeared on my credit card and I have yet to hear from anyone. The one email I did received as confirmation indicated the product would be sent in 2-3 days. I called my credit card company to initiate appropriate action. My CC Company provided me a contact phone number and as expected, the phone number has been disconnected. The web site phone number re-directs calls to a National Directory Service and wants $5.00 to talk to someone. Another Scam I presume. In summary, DO NOT BELIEVE yahoo stores are 100% safe and personally I will avoid them from now on.