Sort by: Date | Popularity

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations - Florida, Ft Lauderdale / Fraudulent charges collected from Credit Card

Tr
Jan 18, 2011

In June of 2008 I was called at home and told I had won a free cruise vacation whick included 2 days and 2 nights in Orlando, plus 2 days and 2 nights in Fr. Lauderdale, a rental car, 2 night cruise to Nassau, 3 days and 2 nights in LasVegas, plus 4 days and 3 nights in Puerto Vallarta. A letter detailing these "winnings" was sent to me and a package including all the vouchers ect. necessary for the vacation. All I had to pay was a $400 fee for administrative costs. I paid this via Credit Card. I never took the vacation and spoke numberous times with various agents encouraging me to book the...

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations / Fraud and cheating

To

I was told I won a vacation in May 29, 2008 to the Bahamas Cruise for two people and it would be on the Imperial Majesty Cruise Line. The person told me I'd have to pay $59 per person for the port taxes and I could upgrade to an outside cabin for $99. I thought It would be nice since I've never been on a cruise so I paid $217 for the port taxes and the outside cabin. The person on the phone told me I would receive my cruise package in 2 - 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I did not receive the package, so I called the customer service number given to me at the time of the purchase. A person...

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations / free cruise

Da

To fax #954-331-4190 Compliance Dept. Imperial Majesty Cruise 2419E. Commercial Blvd. Suite 100 Ft. Lauderdale FL 33008 Dear Sir: I made a reservation on January 29, 2009, at which time I asked for a Monday or Wednesday departure date. They told me there were not any weekly cruises available and I would have to take a 3 night cruise and I told them I would check with my daughter which days she could get off work. I made reservation for March 20th thru March 23, 2009. I certainly met the required 30 days before sail date with the March date, however I would not have had the 30...

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations - Florida, Ft Lauderdale / NOT A FREE CRUISE JUST WANT YOU TO CALL AND GET YOUR CREDIT CARD#

Da

They sent me a small booklet with a $1300 credit vaulture and to cruise tickets! IT LOOKS SO SO REAL. I looked it up on the internet to find out it was a SCAM! PLEASE I HOPE YOU SEE THIS BEFORE THEY GET YOU.

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations - Oklahoma, Lawton / i believe the package i recieved in the mail is fraudulent

Do

my complaint is i recieved a vacation package offer in the mail today from the above mentioned company and i believe its a scam. i called their number after reading this page and they would only release so much info before they told me i had 72 hours to accept or else they couldn't release any more info to me unless i accepted their package. which by the way i was told by a ms. krystle cahill who said she a representative of the company. can someone please shed some light on this apparent scam?