Sort by: Date | Popularity

igogo.es Complaints & Reviews

igogo.es / Regarding order is1612160222372783 for igogo. Es and paypal whoi is mediator for payment

Ra
Feb 16, 2017

Hi, have never seen such worst service and harrasing customers.Paypal in not helpful to customer in any way.I have purchased 2 pcs phone out of them 1 is defected i opened case in paypal regarding the same .Paypal is asking me to ship product from my end which cost in india is almost 70-80 usd(almost inr 5000) as confirmed with dhl and fedex..I have ordered 2 new pcs but out of them i got 1 defected slightly damage on edge and scratch over the phone.Seller is also not co-operating.I mailed paypal to communicate with seller to arrange for pickup but paypal is not ready to do. What is my mistake...

igogo.es / don't deal with these guys.

Kl
Feb 24, 2016

I ordered a mobile phone from Igogo website. I decided to give this site a try because I wanted to avoid any duty costs. Their website seemed quite trustworthy, and I really believed that I was dealing with a European company. Later I found out that Igogo is located in Malaysia. Then I received a message from DHL informing about duty costs and insurance. So I contacted Igogo customer service and demanded my money back. They refused to refund me and never explained the reason. Igogo is not a honest company, better save your money and avoid this site. Don't do deals with these guys.

igogo.es / Igogo.es is a DROPSHIPPER not a real reseller

Re
Dec 30, 2015

Be aware from IGOGO.ES! They mark some items with "Hong Kong home" sticker to inform the item is shipped from china or HK. So the items WITHOUT these stickers should be shipped from Euro area... Not at all! The ship EVERYTHING from China. In few words they are "dropshipper": only web site and NO goods storing. In this way anyone can capable of this business!!! So, you think to buy from SPAIN and you receive your good after a lot ot days with custom duties and taxes to pay for import! This is almost a fraud for European customers.

igogo.es / My items arrived already damaged

Re
Aug 17, 2015

My experience on the website www.igogo.es was awful, because I have twice bought from them, but the items arrived already damaged and didn’t work. I sent emails to the seller and asked to change these items, but this person found different excuses, why the orders couldn’t be changed. It was so unprofessional and disappointing. I highly advise to stay away from this company and warn other people about this scamming store.

igogo.es - Connecticut, Coventry / They are liars and didn't provide the order

Ec
Aug 21, 2014

People, be aware and don’t buy from the website www.igogo.es. I ordered phone and tablet from them and provided my phone number. After several days I haven’t received any confirmation info or updates about purchase. After 10 working days they sent me emails, which stated that they tried to reach me, but my phone was switched off during the day. It was lie. I replied and asked about my order, but these scammers ignored my email. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?