Sort by: Date | Popularity

HRM USA Inc Complaints & Reviews

HRM USA Inc - Minnesota / Blood Pressure Monitor

Sp

I ordered a blood pressure monitor from HRM USA. It read several points below my old monitor, another new monitor, and my doctors office. I returned it for a refund. After deducting their shipping cost to me (originally free), a 15 % restocking fee (the product was returned in perfect condition), and my shipping costs back to them, I actually received a refund less than 50% of what the item originally cost. I will NEVER do business with them again. And, I had ordered from them in the past. VERY poor business, in my opinion.

HRM USA Inc / Overcharged

Va

Not only was the timex heart monitor user unfriendly it was a piece of crap. I called the Company the next day and reordered a Polar which was $40 more than the Timex yet the company charges freight $10 and a 15% restocking fee on all returns. To boot you have to pay shipping to send it back. Basically, at this point you have spent almost half of the original price of something you don't even have. When I complained to them when I saw the credit on my credit card and got no where with them.Guess I learned a lesson, read the fine print or get ripped off! Beware of HRM USA Inc.