Sort by: Date | Popularity

Home Security Consultants of America, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Home Security Consultants of America, Inc. - Colorado, Denver / stole my money too

Jo
Jul 04, 2017

Brandon Reed and this company (goes by the name HSC America) took a $395 deposit from me, promised to return it, has not, and will not return my many emails. Apparently this is a pattern of this individual and his unethical company, as he's done this before, as can be seen by similar reports all across the internet. I am in the process of forwarding all the facts of this case to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in order to have a case opened for Interstate commerce fraud. Section 1343 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code creates the crime of wire fraud as follows: Whoever, having devised . . . any...

Home Security Consultants of America, Inc. - Minnesota, Minneapolis / stolen money - deposit for materials for employment

Ta
May 31, 2017

Home security consultants of america charged me a fully refundable equipment deposit of $385.00 to begin employment (As home security consultant) with their company. Work/employement was to begin in 1/2017. This never happened and brandon kept saying it would soon begin, things are just behind. I never received equipment and the company still has not put anyone to work, at least in denver as far as I know. The contract we both signed (Myself and the company) states the deposit is fully refundable. I never received equipment, as I stated. Brandon informed us by email he is so sorry things are...

Home Security Consultants of America, Inc. / Stole money

Al
Apr 05, 2017

Home Security Consultants of America charged me a fully refundable equipment deposit of $385.00 to begin employment (as home security consultant) with their company, but never offered employment or provided a refund of my deposit. My contact was Brandon Reed, Director of Sales for HSC America - he is not picking up his phone now or answering emails, their website can be found at www.hscamerica.com I have receipts proving that I sent the money order for $385 to HSC in December 2016 and copy of the independent consultant that was signed with HSC.