Sort by: Date | Popularity

hexrpg.com Complaints & Reviews

hexrpg.com / False claims and charges

May 26, 2015

The administration of the role playing website, www.hexrpg.com have without reason or evidence removed my access on the site claiming that I have cheated when I have no effing idea what they are blathering about. The people who run the site assume that people have cheated instead of investigating further and banned me from the forum saying I have cheated when it iis absolutely a false claim. The site is a farce in terms of set up and the 'conomy' they claim to rum where items that can be bought and collected somehow end up in the accounts of the few special users who are in cihirts of...

hexrpg.com / I haven't received any news from the agents

Me
Sep 07, 2014

I recently found the website www.hexrpg.com and decided to join the club on this website. I filled the form and provided all info, but got only email that someone from the agents would reach me. No one contacted me and I still have no idea what measures to take now. I left them messages, but they ignored them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?