Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hallum Motors Complaints & Reviews

Hallum Motors / The vehicle wasn't in good condition and the seller didn't respond to my phone calls

Re
Dec 3, 2015

I found the advertisement about vehicle. The company Hallum Motors responded to my questions and the staff assured me that I didn’t need to worry, because the vehicle was in good condition. Also, the seller said that he would change the tyres. I signed the contract and this company delivered the car to my address. But when I saw the car, I noticed some problems with it. The seller replied and said to call him tomorrow to discuss everything. But his phone was switched off on the next day.

Hallum Motors - Arkansas, Marion / False advertising and dishonest sales practices!

Gr

We purchased a 2001 John Deere 8410 MFWD Tractor from Hallum Motors on an eBay auction with no reserve, they started the bidding at $55, 000.00 (Mr. Hallum likes to make his ads state that they sell everything with NO RESERVE). Buyer beware and do your research in to what you are getting. This Tractor was listed as Clean, No Reserve, One Owner, Excellent Condition, Well Maintained. We won the bidding for a price of $71, 100.00, we did a bank to bank wire transfer of the money to Hallum Motors and then we went about setting up shipping which we paid for in the amount of $2, 200.00. When we...

Hallum Motors - Arkansas, Marion / False advertising and dishonest!

To

On January 7, 2008 I was a victim of Hallum Motors’s false advertising and lack of integrity. Do yourself a favor if you are considering doing business with them and don’t. I submitted a “Buy It Now” bid on E-bay for a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe in which Hallum Motors was the seller. I submitted the bid because of the “advertised” details of the condition of the Tahoe. The specific exterior description listed “No Visible Dents” and “No Visible Scratches”. I called Hallum Motors on January 8, 2008 to confirm the receipt of the bid...