Sort by: Date | Popularity

Green Garcinia Pro Complaints & Reviews

Green Garcinia Pro / Free sample / scam

Ra
May 19, 2015

Hi everyone, I received an email promoting GREEN GARCINIA PRO...would I like a FREE SAMPLE??? (paying only for shipping) I was charged $6.72 for shipping (31 march 15) and received a free sample a week later. I did not or have not signed up for any subscription or other products, however have been charged AGAIN AND AGAIN 20 April15...$119.20 18 May 15...$124.14 SO PLEASE DON'T GET SCAMMED LIKE ME!!! BE CAREFUL

Green Garcinia Pro - New York, New York / continuously charging my account

Do
Dec 15, 2014

Placed an order for a free trial in which i paid for shipping, received the package in the mail and then about a week later received another package only the postman was asking for duty fees upon receipt. Having not been expecting the delivery i didnt have the cash to pay for it and i am glad i did not because when i went to the post office to pick it up i was advised to check my account as i was not expecting to receive another package and when i got home and did just that there are almost $200 worth of charges from this company for continued order to which i did not place

Green Garcinia Pro - Florida, Destin / Scam

Pa
Sep 15, 2014

I responded to a pop-up "opinion survey, " that said "Cox" across the top, which sounded safe to me. In exchange for answering four questions, I could have my choice of "gifts, " for which I would pay shipping and handling. As soon as I selected my "gift" and submitted my bank account information, I was kicked off the website. I was not sure the information had gone through until the handling charges showed on my bank statement a few days later and I received a bottle of Green Garcinia Pro in the mail. If there were any disclaimer that said by accepting this "free gift, " I would be...

Green Garcinia Pro - Colorado, Colorado Springs / Buyer beware

Ma
Aug 15, 2014

The company places an add on the internet offering a free 30 day trial for the price of shipping, in my case $4.99. Nowhere in the add does it say anything about charging twice for the shipping and $89 for the bottle of 60 capsules and a bottle of "free" colon cleanse. Well, in the fine print it is signing you up to pay all those charges above if you dont cancel within 10 days whether or not you have received ANYTHING yet.It will continue to charge you until you figure it out and try to stop the automatic payments! The bottle they send you by the way, you can buy at GNC for $14.After getting...

Green Garcinia Pro / Seller subscribe you automatically

Ge
Apr 05, 2014

I ordered Garcinia Cambogia bottle from the company Green Garcinia Pro. I paid only for postage, which was $5.99. After that I got my order and no invoice or any other documents from the seller. Within several days, the seller charged me for $89.99. I called them and they refused to return money, because I haven’t cancelled the subscription, but I haven’t known that I subscribed for something. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.