Sort by: Date | Popularity

Grant Resource Guide Complaints & Reviews

Grant Resource Guide - Hawaii, Honolulu / Scam Artists

Cy

I can't believe I'm still getting charges against my checking account! I refuse to try contacting these scammers by phone as the only time I can call is during my work day and I don't need to use up my minutes on my cell phone to complain, so I'm complaining in writing. I haven't visited this website http://thegrantresourceguide.com and yet I am getting charged on my checking account $64.21 plus $.55 for international fee. If this were legitimate I would have my $40, 000 debts reduced considerably and would be able to pay my rent with peace of mind. Now I'm...

Grant Resource Guide - Washington, Kennewick / Stop before they take money

Pa

I made the mistake of signing up for the Free Grant Resource at $1.95 on 03/03/2009. I could not get a email to go in to cancel membership as I seen this type of RIP OFF 2 years ago and they start taking money even if you do not use the system. I have not and now they have my account #. I will wind up paying my bank $25. to block this company from accesing my account unless I can make sure it is canceled. Patrick M. Elliott [email protected]

Grant Resource Guide - Nevada, Las Vegas / taking omney out my account with my concent.

Ma

i was issue a grant educacational software disc.I found out later on they withdrawl 49.50 out of my cheching account.It should be a law for that.I think a law suit should be filed.