Sort by: Date | Popularity

Grant Funding Source Complaints & Reviews

Grant Funding Source - Missouri / Grant source Funding

Kr
Jun 4, 2012

My complaint is the same as everyone else's. I received a phone call stating that my application has been approved. I could get a government grant for a home that i would never have to give back. I paid $1.87 for a 14 day trial and was told i could cancel at anytime. I was told my email address and zip code would get into there web sight to get all the information I needed to get help from a councilor to help me. I still have not received that phone call. The credit card # I gave them was for a prepaid credit card that Won't load anymore money on for them. Thanks William

Grant Funding Source - Utah, Salt Lake City / SCAM FOR GRANT

Jo
Jul 7, 2011

A lady called me from 1-724-352-0103 name Rachell Brown (with an Indian Accent). She proceeded to tell me that I was pre-Approved for Government Grants. She immediately asked for my credit card information which immediately threw up a red flag. I quickly looked on line and saw all of the complaints about this company. I looked on my caller ID and it said Lucas Edwards was the owner of this number. I called the 1800=558-0064 number to ask for this lady and she did not exsist. I am glad I was able to get information from this site, before I became a victim as well. Thank You.

Grant Funding Source / unauthorized credit card withdrawal

Yo

I got 2 consecutive months of an unauthorized withdrawal from my credit card and all I gave them was the initial mailing cost of $3.95 of a mailing package that Grant Funding Source claims there has the informations of writing a grant. Too bad I am a victim of this scam of "helping people get free grant" that I need to assist my mother's medical needs. Yesterday I got another phone call from a "Grant Writing Magic" company who also wants me to send them the $3.95 for mailing me a booklet and an audio CD. I offer to pay only via money order or cashier check and they got very perturbed...

Grant Funding Source - Colorado / Cancellation of my account

Mi

Hello, My Name is Michael Parris, I was sent to this web site when I tried to cancel my account with GRANT FUNDING SOURCE. So I'm asking if you can Please cancel my account with them. I haven't used their service at all, because I have not gotten the paperwork that I was suppose to recieve. Along with I'm still with in the 14 day free trail time. Thank You For Any Help You And Your Company Can Give. PS. I Hope You And Your Company Have A Very Merry Holiday Season. Michael Parris

Grant Funding Source - Ohio, Batavia / harrassing telephone calls

Li

I requested information about government grant money but when the grant funding source called me I was no longer interested and told them several times to take my name and number off of their calling list. They have called me over 40 times in 7 days. Today I again advised them not to call me anymore and asked to speak to a supervisor. The caller hung up on me after refusing to transfer me to her supervisor and continuously asked me why I was not interested.

Grant Funding Source - Utah / Charged unauthorized fees!

Do

I called to cancel my membership and they keep charging my account. This membership was canceled in January 2008 and I continue to be charged. They refer me to easyhelpcenter.com I submitted a notice to cancel my membership and I am still being charged.