Sort by: Date | Popularity

good guys Complaints & Reviews

good guys - Queensland, Helensvale / poor service

Ki

WE ARE NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE SERVICE WE RECEIVED ON MONDAY 27/12/2010 AS WE WERE GOING TO GET A HOME THEATRE FOR OUR HOME ON INTEREST FREE TERMS BUT WHEN WE ASKED AT THE SERVICE DESK WE GOT NO NOT TODAY AS WE DONT HAVE TIME TO DO IT TODAY AS WE ARE BUSY.THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE WAY WE WERE HANDLED.WE JUST WALKED OUT OF THE STORE JUST DEVISTSTED.THANKS KIM SALTER AND KIM ROWBOTTOM 41 BUSHGUM CRESCENT UPPER COOMERA QLD 4209 PHONE 0755028067 OR 0407455622

good guys / Really bad experience

Or

I purchased a car stereo system with the Extended Service Plan. When I got it all home and my brother began to install it, we discovered the subwoofer was broken. I had to go back to the store and exchange it. Everything else seemed to be fine, until around April when my CD Changer began skipping. By July it was skipping so frequently that it was no longer playable and it was obvious something was wrong with the unit. Since I know very little about electronics, I didn't feel comfortable so I made an appointment with the car installation department. I went to the store at the time of my...

good guys - Western Australia, Bunbury / Lack of service and fairness

Vi

Please learn from my experience. I bought a microwave and was given a newly packaged one. The box was in perfect condition. Drove home 2 hours away from Bunbury and took out a terribly damaged microwave. Two phone calls and numerous emails asking Good Guys to allow refund or exchange when next in Bunbury. I was informed no in many ways and denied access to discuss the problem with the manager. I was rudely informed that I must return the microwave within 2 weeks, or else they will not exchange it and then after that time it is my responsibility to arrange repairs under warranty.