Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gift Card Complaints & Reviews

Gift Card - California, costa mesa / gift card

Da
Jul 16, 2017

I was given a gift card. I have been trying to learn how much it is for. I have called, tried your website, no information. I get phone number after phone number and each sends me back to the same site as before. This is not the way you got your good reputation. I have been an enthusiastic supporter of IKEA. I like your restaurant and the people who work there are nice. But no more will I rave about IKEA. I will now tell my friends about how your store is failing to help its loyal customers.

Gift Card - Ontario, Richmond Hill / Gift cards

La
Apr 23, 2015

I purchased a one hundred dollar Petro Canada gift card from this location. When I went to use it it said it was used up. I contacted Petro Canada who told me to take it back to Shoppers Drug Mart where I bought it. I took it the back and spoke with the franchisee who told me to take it to the front to the supervisor. It was clear he didn't have the time of day for me. The supervisor told me to call Petro Canada. I've never been so jerked around will never set foot in a Shoppers Drug Mart again.

Gift Card - Minnesota, Hopkins 553432265 / internet does not recognize the website given to me

Be

As a "benefit"connected with a purchase made from a TV ad selling a Monster Steamer, I subscribed to a trial membership to ValuePlus (my subscriber #1126112183). According to Value Plus brochure received, I should be able to logonto www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 which would allow me to apply for the free $50.00 gift card. The web does not recognize this site. I called the above number-agent said he had received no complaints & I should be able to go there to apply for my $50 gift card. I think this must be a scam company. I am disappointed with this service. Can you tell me anything about this company? I am Betty House, [email protected], 395 old goshen road, alvaton, ky. 42122 Thank you.