Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gerhard's Appliances Complaints & Reviews

Gerhard's Appliances - Pennsylvania / Delivered USED DISHWASHER WITH WATER AND MOLD INSIDE

Le
Nov 25, 2012

We live in California, I ordered a Bosch Dishwasher high end...$2, 000 from them, promised to be delivered in a week...I should have known better. I do now! Wanted to save the tax, and they had it for $200 cheaper online. What a mistake! Ordered Nov 5...got email said it shipped Nov 7...waited a week then called the freight company they use, Pilot freight, out of Philly. They said Gerhard's NEVER SENT THE PAPERWORK...so it was still at Gerhard's Warehouse! OK, I phone the store ask for the Manager, which his name is ZACH...said he knew nothing about this. I told him Linda Gerhard...

Gerhard's Appliances - Pennsylvania, Doylestown / customer service

Do

Short and sweet. Avoid Gene at ALL costs. This guy just wants to make the sale, then he's out of there. Our concerns, priorities and desires were IGNORED completely by this schmoozy, unresponsive salesman. Let the ball drop again and again - drawn out for months, then left us with a bundle of issues and appliances that did not address our requests. Long story short - we are stuck for the next 15 years with a load of appliances that did not fit our criteria. ENORMOUSLY DISAPPOINTING. We'll be living with Gene's lack of interest in our experience for years to come.

Gerhard's Appliances / Awful place

Ge

They advertised an incredible deal on an incredible TV. I rushed in to buy it. I was told I needed to buy it immediately because they only had one left. 3 days later I was told it was gone, but they would substitute a lesser model. The salesman was rude and arrogant from the time I entered the store. He makes used care salesmen look good. The owner is as arrogant as his sales force. I thought it would be good to buy from the local appliance store instead of the big box stores. I thought you'd get better service. I've been treated better in the large chain stores. I'll never set...