Sort by: Date | Popularity

gemb lending inc. Complaints & Reviews

gemb lending inc. - California, Perris / unauthorized charge through my checking account

Ra

They made a electronic check transaction through my checking due to they have all of my information on their computer because I make our motorhome payments over the phone. I ask for them to pay back the transaction because it was not authorized. With this happening it put my account on negative and I was charged with multiple over drafts through our checking acct. They said they would look into it and two days passed. Then they finally called me back.I resent the additional charges from my bank . Because with it being negative they charge everyday.Only to hear that they lost the conversation...

gemb lending inc. - California / All phone numbers disconnected

Ca

I HAVE AN RV FINANCED WITH GEMB LENDING, PREVIOUSLY THOR CREDIT CO. I MAKE MY PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE AND NOW WHEN I CALL EVERY NUMBER I CAN FIND FOR THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ALL DISCONNECTED. TODAY, SUNDAY MORNING AT 8AM I GET A PHONE CALL FROM AND UNKNOWN CALLER SAYING HE WAS FROM GEMB AND WANTED TO MAKE MY PAYMENT NOW OVER THE PHONE WITH HIM. I TOLD HIM ABOUT ALL THE NUMBERS BEING DISCONNECTED AND HE SAID THEY CHANGED THEIR PHONE NUMBER LAST MONTH. I SAID IT DOES NOT REFER YOU TO THE NEW NUMBER? I ALSO TOLD HIM ABOUT ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE ABOUT THE COMPANY. OF COURSE HE SAID HE...

gemb lending inc. - California / lost check and bad customer service

Ja

Gemb lending inc. has horrible customer service. I have been making my payments on time for my rv loan for over seven years. I recently seen my credit report and it showed late payments on my account. I found out over two years ago they lost a check I sent, always to the same address. I now have over $700 in late fees. I was never sent a statement or called about the late fees. I tried to call customer service but because I have filled bankrupcy in the past I am not allowed to talk to customer service, they tranfer me to the bankrupcy department who never awnsers the calls.