Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fox Sports 1 Complaints & Reviews

Fox Sports 1 / undisputed

Wh
Sep 30, 2017

As a Veteran od 22 years service I take great offense at the statements/remarks listed below. Until your "sportscasters" can stick to sports and not spew their political beliefs into my living room I will be requesting that the Fox Sports Channels be removed from my satellite package. I refuse to pay for someone to disrespect the Flag, our Country, and the people who served both by turning what is supposedly a sports show into their own little soapbox. Let them pursue politics on their own time and their own dime. “After engaging in character assassination against Green Bay Packers fans who...

Fox Sports 1 / FS1 MLB Hosts

Re
Oct 24, 2015

Just appalled by the fact that they would even consider Alex Rodriguez to be on their broadcast. Normally I would watch and listen to what they had to say, but upon seeing Rodriguez, being disgusted, I immediately changed the channel. Why would they consider someone who has tarnished the game so much, be asked to participate is beyond me. Another thoughtless and classless move by FS1. I hope they get enough complaints to realize how ignorant and offensive it is to have him on any show, let alone an ALCS game.