Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fitness Clubhouse Complaints & Reviews

Fitness Clubhouse / Their competition was total fake

Sa
Nov 15, 2014

My friend found the website Fitness Clubhouse. They arranged the competition, and if someone wanted to take participation, he needed to pay about $5. My friend paid for it, but after that this fake company took $67.99 twice from his card. It was some scam, so please be aware and don’t believe them. Waste of money. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.

Fitness Clubhouse / I ordered one sample, but they charged me like I bought something large from them

Me
Oct 12, 2014

I was shocked, when the company Fitness clubhouse took $100 from my account. I ordered from them only one sample pack, and I haven’t signed up for any further orders and samples. I wanted to return the item and get money back, but the rep simply avoided me and no idea how to get money back. Please, help me to return money back and stop any further fake charges.

Fitness Clubhouse / Fault charges, seller disregard

Tu
Feb 21, 2014

I bought free sample of the production of Fitness Clubhouse. The seller stated that the delivery would be the main expense, but in reality they charged me without my notice. They took $120 from my account, but I never subscribed for their productions or something else. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.