Sort by: Date | Popularity

Elvira Landscaping Complaints & Reviews

Elvira Landscaping - California, Winchester / Their services cost me too much

Cx
cxjklhiou on Aug 3, 2015

We hired the company Elvira Landscaping for the construction of our driveway. The rep immediately asked to provide deposit in amount of $5, 000 and told that such job would take 3 weeks in total. As well as we paid additional sums for the materials, and the rep asked for more and more. The sum grew very fast and I stopped to understand for what I have paid. I didn’t like that they asked to pay so much money for the job, which still hasn’t been finished.

Elvira Landscaping / Marginal cost / communication

Be
Betty Sheriff on Aug 16, 2014

The work done by Elvira Landscaping is not as professional looking as the work done at our former home by Blue Ridge Landscaping who was unavailable and now doing primarily commercial work. However, it is satisfactory. But I would never use Elvira Landscaping again, mainly because of price and poor communication. For example: 1) Of course they wanted the $5800 deposit immediately, after which I didn't hear from them for almost a month. When I called to inquire, there were mutterings about a mixup and then started the next day. They commented about the amount of rain causing scheduling...