Sort by: Date | Popularity

Elizabeth Anne Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Elizabeth Anne Shoes - Connecticut, Bridgeport / Order was placed in February and still nothing!

Re
Rebecca on Mar 24, 2016

I have purchased some shoes from ElizabethAnneShoes in early February and never received anything. When I demanded my money back they refused and stopped replying to my messages. When I called they said my order was on its way. When I called for the second time I heard only excuses. But when I called for the third time and told my name they just disconnected! Total scam! I got scammed out of $150 for a pair of shoes. Never again I will order anything from these criminals!

Elizabeth Anne Shoes / Refunds

Dy
Dymnpha on Jun 2, 2015

I ordered a pair of boots in October of 2014 with a stated delivery not later than December 30. In January after I emailed them to check, they said that they had issues with the shipment from Italy and pushed it back to late January. I contacted them again and it was pushed back to late February. I always had to email them, and at first the offered me a different pair of boots they assured me would arrive in March with a credit of $50. The boots did not arrive and I was never credited my 50. In March, I was guaranteed delivery and a credit of $75 (50 plus a 25 credit for waiting). I was told...