Sort by: Date | Popularity

DVDEmpire.com Complaints & Reviews

DVDEmpire.com - Pennsylvania, Warrendale / Seller refused to change the damaged set of DVDs

Bi
Sep 13, 2014

I bought expensive set of DVDs from the website www.dvdempire.com. I got order on time, but it was all in damaged condition. I contacted the seller, who refused to help me and told that I cracked it on purpose. WTF? Is he a jerk? I wanted to argue with him, but this ### simply started to avoid me and stopped to communicate with me. The seller is liar and scammer, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

DVDEmpire.com / Poor service!

As

They said if me or my friend ashley chat with them again they will cancel our internet service at my home it is not their problem they can not do that to me i want their internet service banded from the internet where no one can go to their this is not the first time this is not the second time this is the 100th time i told them not to do this to a friend of mine! I am tired of them abusing me when they have no business to know our information please give me their managers name so i can contact the manager from the website.