Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dermitage Complaints & Reviews

Dermitage / unauthorized bank drafts/no product received

Ja
JamiRosamond on Oct 5, 2017

Don't order Dermitage, even if it is advertised as a free trial!! I ordered as a free trial when I was traveling and had shipped to the address I was at when I ordered. I guess I did not read the fine print!! SO, I received my free offer, just paid for shipping. Then I moved to a different location. I am not good about watching my bank account and did not notice they were deducting $200 a month for product that was being shipped. I never received any products past my first shipment so I did not have a reason to believe they were charging for further products. I called the number on my bank...

Dermitage / ###

Da
David P on Nov 17, 2011

Please email me about this Dermitage scam now! Wow! After reading the other posts here it's very clear to me that Dermitage is a criminal enterprise and nothing less. Yep, I signed up for their free sample and then they started sending me packages and billing me amounts like $114 for things I never ordered. I'm now going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the Feds about mail fraud and I suggest that all of us who have been similarly scammed begin to collect information on each other and send each other emails so that we can collectively go after these ###.

Dermitage / Rip-off scam attempt

Sp
Spurz on Apr 26, 2011

I just received one of these today in the mail. Needless to say I did not order this stuff. I called the company -. They did their very best to be unhelpful. I was told my order would be cancelled, but I decided not to trust them at all, and I went ahead and cancelled the credit card that was "used" in the transaction. I called my bank, cancelled the card, and ordered a new card. This is bs, fraudulent and illegal activity. It's too bad we, as consumers have to be so hypervigilant regarding our credit cards, but it makes a good case for paying bills online as you can check your credit card activity constantly and monitor it.

Dermitage - California / Miss-leading

Be
Beesbite on Feb 9, 2011

Was asked to answer a few questions, and I would recieve a free gift. I answered, and I was able to pick out a Free gift. ( but had to pay S&H) . I just happen to check my bank account, and found almost. $90.00 Was taken out of my account. I called the company and they said I agree to it. They are nuts I did not, I was told by the company I had recieved an E-mail to the effect. I told them NO I did not. they then were will to only charge me 1/2 price. I told her NO I was not paying for something I did not order, Their FREE gift is a big Crock of ------.

Dermitage / Misleading ad

The free trial where I just pay shipping ended up costing $99.95! On top of the S&H from the original order. They will automatically place you into a program where they automatically ship more product each month at another $99.95 and they don't tell you this up front. I wouldn't have done it to begin with if I had known that. BEWARE! This is really misleading. Product doesn't seem to make any difference - I'll go back to Estee Lauder for half that price. Dermitage "Free Trial" not so free. Now waiting to see if they cancel my account like they promised...why do I think there will be another surprise?..

Dermitage - Washington / Dont buy-Scam-No email customer care

Here is the mailing address for Demitage. I tried looking for a email customer care, but it has expired and doesn't give one, imagine that. Dermitage Customer Care 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario, CA 91764 Phone 1-800-886-8805 They will ripe you off on shipping dates, trial period time, and product amounts. The do NOT give confirmation numbers for cancelling, just and email sent, which I'm still waiting for and will call everyday until I recieve one

Dermitage / Fraudulent company

Da

I fell for the dermitage ad about paying $7.00 S&H for a sample product. (Or as it turned out.. a sample trial period of THE product.) Supposedly, order the product and you have a trial period of 14 days. The catch: They send the actual product and YOU have a total of 14 days to send it back to them or they charge $90 to your account!! AND you have to CONTACT THEM FIRST to get a send back number before you can return the product!! Good luck with that!! I'd tried to contact them via telephone, as their blurb said. NO answer or busy. (And telephone was THE ONLY WAY they could be contacted...

Dermitage - Minnesota, Aitkin / SCAM

I ANSWERED A SURVEY THAT STATED I WOULD RECIEVE A FREE PRODUCT FOR ANSWERING THE SURVEY. ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS PAY SHIPPING CHARGES OF $3.95 WITH MY CREDIT CARD, WHICH I DID. WHEN THE PACKAGE CAME AN ENCLOSED LETTER STATED IT WAS A FREE TRIAL AND I WOULD BE CHARGED $89.95 ON MY CARD AFTER THE 2 WEEK TRIAL. I DID CALL AND TOLD THEM I WOULD BE SENDING PRODUCT BACK. IT COST ME $3.95 PLUS THE RETURN SHIPPING CHARGE OF ALMOST 6 DOLLARS. THE LETTER ALSO STATED THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY PACKAGE THAT SAYS RETURN TO SENDER. I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO RECIEVE ANOTHER PACKAGE AND DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO PAY $89.95. I AM REALLY UPSET ABOUT ALL OF THIS. JUDY P

Dermitage / Deceptive scam

Gc
GCS

Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal Scam On Yahoo (in January 2010) there was an offer to try Demitage Advanced Skin Renewal products FREE - the only payment was $5.95 shipping and handling for the sample. I placed an order for the free samples -- like thousands of other people. I am not an ignorant consumer looking for a deal that is too good to be true -- this seemed like a reasonable way for a cosmetics company to get consumers to try their product. Luckily I just noticed at the bottom of the packing slip (just as I was about to throw it away) that in fact I would be charged $99.95 for these...

Dermitage / Do not sign up for free trial

Ci

While ordering a free trial for $5.95 of Dermatage products online, in the hiddenfine print is that you are signing up for a monthly membership of $99.95 for more products. They also said they sent me an e-mail confirming this. I did not get one. They say in the hidden fine print to call w/in 14 to cancel membership...but the fine print is hidden so watch out. Deceiving website! I'm stuck with the $99.95 for the month. But will be disputing it with my bank. Terms & Conditions Your FREE Trial of the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection includes a full 30-day supply for just $6.95 in...

Dermitage / Doesn't stay behind their products

Ed

When I ordered the trial of their facial system, I also purchased eye serum and dark circle cream they suggested at a reasonable price. The whole website touted the FREE trial of the facial and 30 day money back guarantee of their products. After trying for 7 days my face is all red and bumpy. I called to get a return authorization and they will not accept the eye serum or dark circle cream nor will they refund my money as their advertising suggests. So, I paid just to have my face look much wors than it ever did before.

Dermitage - Florida / Marketing

I am so upset with this company. I wished I would have done research before I clicked on "Free Trial" and received this product. Their marketing company/department should be fired, but I'm guessing as long as they continue to count the bucks they are bringing in using this method that they will never change. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AGREE TO THIS SCHEME. I hope that the BBB is able to take them down. I am now on a mission to post/blog/talk about this companies deceptive practice every available opportunity and then some. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

Dermitage - Georgia, Winder / fraudulant offer

WARNING: A pop-up offered a free* trial of Dermitage advanced Skin Renewal System. *shipping/handling of $5.95 applies. Nowhere in the offer did it mention I would automatically be billed $99.95 each month for a 30 day supply on auto-ship. I am cancelling the entire thing, and I'll return the "free" trial without using the product. I am also sending a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

Dermitage - New Mexico, Albuquerque / unethical billing and advertising

I send away for a free sample. The next month I got another box with the same thing and a bill for $89. They said I had signed up for a membership and would get Dermitage every month. I stopped the payment on my credit card and sent the product back with the RMA number. This month I got another chare for $99.00 after they told me they would drop this so called membership. I have also blocked this payment with my card company. No where did I see I was signing up for a membership. This to me is false advertising. I have learned my lesson!

Dermitage / Online fraud

Au

I sent my debit info to Dermitage for a free pre-trial sample of their product. Later, I noticed that I had been charged twice for the $4.99 shipping charge. I called and canceled the order and asked for a refund for the double shipping charge. I did receive the refund. So I never thought twice that the package would arrive. Now my debit card has been charged for 99.99!!! After 1 hour and 10 minutes on the phone, Dermitage states that the $99.00 charge is for the full price of the free trial. What part of free is this??? Further, I did not receive the pre-trial package so now I have to dispute...

Dermitage - California / FRAUD

Sent away for free trial. Skin had a reaction so I followed their instructions and called for an RMA # for return. They sent me a shipping label via email that included the number. I returned the package. After 4 weeks they went ahead and charged me the $89.95 for the product. I contacted customer service and they state they have not received the return and so can't refund my money. I am extremely angry. I will be calling them back and requesting that they remove me completely from their mailing and shipment list. I better not received anymore products from them.

Dermitage - California, San Francisco / False Advertising and Credit Card Fraud

Dermitage false advertisement claims to offer a free trial of several products for $5.95 S/H. Once you give them your credit card info you start being billed a monthly fee of 89.95 and continue to receive the same "Free" trial kit. Trying to contact customer service is a waste of time and phone calls as lines are either busy or so called customer service reps hang up. Company under investigation by FTC and local Police Department avoid the rip off and problems for this snake Oil SCAM Company.

Dermitage - California, Ontario / Unauthorized charges & restocking fees

Be

I've never had to raise my voice at a customer service rep until today. I spoke with Rashad at Dermitage's Customer NO-service twice (lucky me). First to return a product a few days ago that I had received without authorization. And then again just a few minutes ago to return product box #2 that I had not authorized. After repeated attempts to get to speak to his supervisor, he put me on hold, apparently in an attempt to cool me down, and came back to tell me that his "supervisor" Christina #12794 had authorized the return of my product with a $9.95 restocking fee. Arguing proved...

Dermitage - California / damaged my under eye skin

I tried the free trial 6 months ago because I just had slight puffiness and a bit redness under my eyes due to crying and after wearing contact lenses for 2 weeks and working with computer. After just 1 night application and 1 morning application (I used all 3 products - one for dark circle, one for anti wrinkle, & 1 for eyelashes) with the right amount as directed in the box, my under eye skin got pulled soooo tight and it gave me lines under my eyes. I stopped using it right away. It's been 6 months now as I wait and wait for my skin to go back to normal, but instead my under eye became...

Dermitage - Virginia, Blacksburg / Deceptive Advertising

I started signing up for a free trial of Dermitage anti-wrinkle cream. I decided against it and did not follow through. Several days later they emailed me (even though I never submitted the order). They dropped the S&H down to $2. I ordered it. It was not until AFTER the order processed that I saw that I had two weeks to try it and if I don't CALL (i.e., no website easy way to cancel, must go through a sales rep) I will be billed $69.95. If I had known all these details, I would not have ordered it because I cannot afford it. Someone else on this website stated that there is a restocking fee...I didn't even see that mentioned anywhere, even after I received the free trial.