Sort by: Date | Popularity

CSL Complaints & Reviews

CSL - England, Tyne and Wear, Gateshead / leather suite

Mu
Jul 21, 2012

purchased a leather sofa and 2 chairs over a year ago, when they arrived they did not match and there some faults complained day after delivery and asked for a replacement, they refused and would only offer me a repair, accepted but faults reappeared . They put me off with excuses that leather was a natural product and it varies. An independent report costing £80 proved that they did not match as they had been made 6 months apart, I wrote to csl and asked for a refund but again they refused. I also discovered that csl have a reserve warehouse and thats where my furniture came from. At...

CSL - England, Lancashire, Golborne / Broken contracts

Da

Viewed furniture and needed delivery before end of November (9 weeks later). Store sales person said earliest delivery 10th December. We left store but were pusued by salesman - he'd got agreement from Manager that they could guarantee delivery before end November. written on order and later confirmed delivery by email within 8 weeks Find out now that delivery will be 10th December NOT agreed date No help other than sorry - find out now they new on 2nd November delivery would be late. In muy opinion broken contract. Bunch of cowboys

CSL - England, Lancashire, Manchester / Faulty Sofa

Fa

I purchased a leather sofa Feb 2008 from CSL. This was delivered in April 08. By Sept 08 the black leather was fading. Their rep came end of Sept 08. They accepted no liability. I persued via small claimes court (Salford County Court) and had a date set for 22 July 09 10am. at 9.15 the day of the hearing a Lisa Merry called from CSL to settle all costs + full amount of sofa. DO NOT GO TO CSL SOFAS.

CSL / Newly delivered leather sofa

Pa

Dear Sir/Madam, I am hoping you would point me to the right direction regarding a complaint with sofa company CSL. Cutting the story short, when it was delivered we noticed there are a few obvious defects on one of the leather sofas. The ones in the show room didn't have any marks on them. We have spoken to the company and they are unwilling to exchange or refund us and really don't seem to be bothered as we have paid the full amount. We are in the process of getting a leather specialist to see if the it is natural or if it is faulty as we are aware it is their word against our...