Sort by: Date | Popularity

CrowdStar Complaints & Reviews

CrowdStar - California, Burlingame / online games - design home

Ct
Aug 06, 2018

I played Design Home for almost a year and lost everything when I accidentally disconnected my game account from my Facebook account (I was trying to clear the cache, the disconnect accounts option is placed very closely to it). All retrieval attempts failed, my device froze, my cloud backup said corrupt file, reconnecting accounts didn't work, I kept being asked if I already had an account, no matter how many times I logged back in. Uninstalling and reinstalling also failed. After 6 emails to the DH help desk, "Kevin" and "Cherry" kept idiotically asking me if my accounts were connected...

CrowdStar / These guys stole my money and the game must be restarted all the time

Re
Mar 09, 2016

I recently placed my first order through CrowdStar. I don’t know why, but I had some problems with the game and I needed to restart the game again and again. I used my card and after I made the purchase the company continued to take $2.99 every day. I noticed it and immediately contacted the customer services. So, they tried to assure me that it was ok, but my response was rude and I said that I wasn’t teenager and they wouldn’t be able to scam me. I said to return all stolen money back, but nothing has happened.