Sort by: Date | Popularity

Clothingshoponline.com Complaints & Reviews

Clothingshoponline.com / never received refund, items returned

Jd
Jan 07, 2019

I am furious! I was never given a refund for part of my order that i have contacted this company about 3 times. Gave proof of delivery. Return authorization number. Have had 3 diff stories on the status of my return. Now I am told I will not receive the rest of my refund in the amount of $62.73 and your company has its merchandise in hand and left me out of pocket with lies. I was told by a manager exactly how to include the RA #'s on the label. I did so. One chat rep told me the return was being processed for both orders as I was also told they could both be retuned in one package with both...

Clothingshoponline.com / I want a refund!

Li
Jan 31, 2017

Do not deal with this company Clothingshoponline! They are real scammers and they still have my money. I bought several items from them and had to return everything because of a terrible quality. I received a notification from the shipping company that package was delivered. Even though I returned everything they did not refund my money. At the beginning they promised I'll get my money back any time soon but later they just stopped replying. When I tried to contact them via phone they simply hung up! This company should be out of business for scamming and stealing!

Clothingshoponline.com / I returned order and the seller stopped to communicate with me

Du
May 26, 2014

I bought white dress from the website www.clothingshoponline.com. I received red and the size was too big for me. I decided to return it, and the seller agreed. I returned the order and the seller all the time communicated with me. But later he missed somewhere. Now I can’t reach him. He didn’t reply to my emails, no phone calls. Something strange happens. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.