Sort by: Date | Popularity

Closeout Explosion Complaints & Reviews

Closeout Explosion / he is a liar and a cheat

Ij
Dec 25, 2012

i read all the negative reviews about closeout explosion but i thought his competitors were out to destroy his business like he rightly said in one of his responses. my friends were discouraged and refused to do business with him but i decided to test him.i paid him $1000 for children's clothes and he sent me an invoice only for him to call me back that he doesnt have childrens clothes but can send me dresses, shoes, suits etc. i was very angry but after much deliberation, i asked to have the dresses, it was always next week, i'll double check your order, next week and next week, now...

Closeout Explosion - New York / NO GOOD STUFF

Mb
Mar 7, 2011

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH CLOSEOUT EXPLOSION PLEASE MADE YOUR COMPLAINT IN WWW.BBB.ORG, BECAUSE HE SELL BRAND NAME, BUT THE PROBLEM IS IT IS NOT GOOD MERCHANDIZES AND HE DON'T LIKE RETURN THE MONEY, HE IS LIER.

Closeout Explosion / Donny Lowy

Ro

Do not buy from this person. Before you send the money will treat you well, then forget it. He has not sent my merchandise, mind that the merchandise is not with him and refuses to return your money.

Closeout Explosion / Scam

Ed

I am surprised that Donny Lowy happens to be a member of this board, I thought this was a credible board. Incidentally Donny Lowy is the CEO on an online shop www.closeoutexplosion.com that defrauded me of the sum $2, 900.00 in July'09. I was made to believe that I was paying for 100 pieces of various female American designers suits. I have been amazed that the nice, encouraging smooth talker has become so agressively arrogant ever since my money got into his hands with no goods to show for it. If this forum is indeed a credible one, I think he shouldn't be a part of it. Because, he can never mean any good. And something should be done about my complaint. Thank you, Edith.