GAIAM Complaints & Reviews

GAIAMUnauthorized charges

I ordered a Red-Set-Go from this company on the web. On the order form, there was a place to check off to automatic updates. I did not check the box. One month later, I got a box with two more items and a charge to my credit card. I thought perhaps it was part of the first delivery. Then in February, I got two more items and a charge to my credit card. I got in touch with GAIAM, who said I had to call to cancelautomatic updates . Why should I have to call to stop something I never asked for in the first place! The woman I spoke with was rude on top of it all and wouldn't take the shipments back.

I had to get in touch with my credit card company to remove unauthorized charges to my account. Buyer beware of this company!

GAIAMHorrible service

These guys are horrible. I've read dozens of complaints on Bizrate.com and other shopping sites. Wish I'd read them before I ordered the Christmas gift for my sister that never made it. Their customer service is completely unresponsive, and they obviously don't care about service at all. Its really too bad, because its a great idea and business model, but they suck.

• La
    ladybug Feb 11, 2009

I completely agree. They've made charge errors in dealing with my card that I used. I suggest no one buy anything from them. When I call customer service I get one excuse after another for these inaccurate charges. If you look on the BBB website, they have complaints about unauthorized debits and charges on credit cards. Be careful when ordering from them. They are also the same company as GT Direct. When a company can have more than one name, it's usually not because they want transparency. GT Direct has complaints about the same issues.

• Pi
    pitters Aug 03, 2009

I purchased the xpress cooker and sent it back the next day unopened and I cannot get my refund!! They said they never received it but I know the USPS returns products...

• Pi
    pitters Aug 03, 2009

WAY TO GO!!! I GOT RIPPED OFF TOO.

• Na
    NancyR5 Jun 10, 2011

They keep sending additional 'pans' that I have not ordered. THen they want me to pay shipping to return them. Product is good (the original Redi Set Go) but I DON T WANT or need all these new shaped pans.

• nikalseyn Oct 17, 2011

advise your credit card issuer immediately that you are the victim of a fraudulent transaction. They will close that card out and issue you a new one. Make sure they do not carry forward that fraudulent charge over to your new card number.

• Ro
    Robin Brumley Aug 31, 2016

Received an order for Xpress Redi Set Go pans (UNAUTHORIZED) also has been charged to my credit card. I am very upset about this situation and I never gave anyone permission to charge my credit card for pans. PLEASE CORRECT IMMEDIATELY

• Fl
    Flornce Ferrari Aug 31, 2016

After watching the informertial regarding thiis product, I decided that I would treat myself to a Christmas present last yeat - 2009. Unhappily every time I have tried to use this product, and following your recipe book, the appliance ALWAYS burns the meal I try to prepare. So I have not used it until just today I made the Turkey-Tomato Panini. Before the inside of the panini is warm the bread is chared. I'm not a happy camper. Can you tell me is there a way to adjust the temperature, or what can you do for me to make this right.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Florence Ferrari
    7405 Sungate Lane
    Sacramento, CA 95828
    916 688 5677 [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices