Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bright White Complaints & Reviews

Bright White - California, Granada Hills / unauthorized charges

Pa

I originally sent for a sample teeth whitening kit on Nov. 8, 2010 or abut $4.95 in total. The kit arrived about a week later. There was no information about billed for $87.13 if I didn't cancel. I only had the product 6 days when they tried to take $87.13 from my account. The bank didn't process it. Then on Nov. 19 and Nov. 22 they submitted 2 new bills under a different name. I called my bank immediately and they will try to recoup those dollars. This company is working out of Hong Kong. Something called Novapay.

Bright White - Western Australia / misleading sales/marketing

Ro

Online survey popped up my banking homepage about the bank and after completing the survey it promted me to website where it I get a complimentary product of free trial of bright white teeth whitening product valued at $88.78 AUSD and pay only for post and handling of $3.78 AUSD to be paid by credit card. This transaction was done 27th October, 2010. However, on the 8th November, 2010 Brightwhite charged me $88.78 plus the post & handling fee showed on my bank statement 5th November, 2010. Meanwhile, I still haven't got the product, to this day. I contacted bright white's contact...

Bright White - Oregon / FRAUDULANT Charge of $87.13

Pe

MISTAKE # 1. I ordered a trial offer for Bright White. It was supposed to cost about $5.00. There was NO indication of further purchasing requirements. My bank was charged $87.13. FRAUDULANT. I asked for a refund, I asked for a Supervisor, I asked for an address so I could write a letter. This is a FRAUDULANT group. When I contacted the 800-864-9903 number, I was hung up on 3 times.

Bright White / Scam

Pa

Bright white has also charged me $87.13 before the 10 day trial was up. I have contacted my bank and canceled my debit card. I am currently filling out an affidavit of unauthorized use. My next step is to file a police report. I have spoken with 3 different people today (10-15-10) at bright white(1-800-864-9903). The first person (Nicole) states she is sending an e-mail for me to fill out for a refund. Didn't happen. Called back, same thing. My third call was with (Kate), she says she canceled my membership over the phone and i should have $87.13 back in my account in 3 days. If it were that easy, why did i have to call 3 times. I have my doubts. I will countinue with my bank has advised.

Bright White - Colorado, 803013334 / online scam

Ve

Try bright white for a one time trial fee of 1.oo dollar.quote. I ORDERED THE PRODUCT AT 345 AM SUNDAY NOV 15, 2009, I CALLED at 5;55 p.m sunday same day, TO SEE WHAT DAY IT WOULD ARRIVE TO TO WORK SCHEDULE. A RECORDING COMES ON AND STATES, 'THANK YOU FOR CALLING BRIGHT WHITE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER DIAL 1 TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE OR TO SPEAK WITH A OPERATOR DIAL 2 ETC... iF YOU CANCELL THIS PRODUCT THE RECORDING IS SAYING QUOTE, YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SURE PACKAGE is UN OPENED, NOT DAMaGED UNUSED AND YOU MAY NOT CANCEL FOR THE PRODUCT TO NOT BE SHIPPED OUT, ONLY CAN CANCEL FUTURE ARRIVALS OF...