Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bridesire Complaints & Reviews

Bridesire / major problems - wedding dress - order number: 3584967

Gi
Oct 27, 2017

My wedding dress had some major problems. It didn't look good in upper part of the body. It didn't fit at all around my arms, in my back, on the top. It was very very big in the mentioned areas. Customer servise said you can choose to make the alteration at a local tailor. you will just need to email us receipt. I sent my alterations receipt to the customer service two months ago but have not received my refund or any information yet.

Bridesire / Still no refund and seller hasn't confirmed refund and return

Nu
Oct 27, 2014

The company Bridesire is horrible, so stay away from them. I ordered dress, but it arrived without any tags and sizing. Also it looked like piece of crap. I contacted the customer services and the rep agreed to take it back. After that I returned the dress, but the seller hasn’t confirmed that the dress was returned and still he hasn’t provided money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Bridesire / Sent me awful dress

Ta
Sep 13, 2012

I wanted to buy nice dress from my friend’s marriage. I found many good comments about Bridesire. I ordered a dress from them and asked to fix some slips on it for additional payment. They sent me smth I can’t wear even at home. Now I have no time for another dress. I want a total refund.