Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bespoke House Signs Complaints & Reviews

Bespoke House Signs - Wales, South Glamorgan, Cardiff / Paid twice and no goods

Re
Aug 19, 2015

I ordered a sign at the end of July. The next day I received an email from Worldpay saying my card had been refunded. Then I received an email from Bespoke Signs asking me to order again as my order had been lost as they switched to Paypal from Worldlpay and they would not charge me the postage. So I stupidly placed another order only to find there has been no refund on my credit card and also no sign. I have seen numerous emails and tried phoning endless times but to no avail. I'm now about to report them to Trading Standards. As it stands I have paid for 2 signs and have none.

Bespoke House Signs - Wales, South Glamorgan, Cardiff / No Goods Received

Os
Jul 24, 2015

Almost an identical story to the others on this forum. I ordered a sign at the start of June and, despite my money being taken immediately through World Pay I did not receive any acknowledgement of my order, and 30 days later have not received my sign. All of my calls and emails have been ignored. I have passed this information to my credit card company with a view to reclaiming the cost of the sign. My advice do not use this company.