Sort by: Date | Popularity

b2.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

b2.co.uk - England, Oxfordshire / scammers and &free trial&

Vo
Nov 25, 2011

I am a 66 yr old pensioner with several serious health problems and I only did the free trial to see if I could find a companion or some new friends. Despite emailing them saying I had no fax to cancel and was not prepared to ring abroad to do so, could they please cancel the £149 subscription they were complaining they couldn't get out of my account? All I got was a snotty reply saying send proof via fax and they would deal with it in hrs., as I don't have a fax what am I supposed to do? Anyway I have told them to send in the debt collectors as I have no assets and don't even have £149 a week to live on!! So just let them try...Steer clear they are scammers too, even the members are.

b2.co.uk / Cancelling subscription

Gr
Nov 09, 2011

Like many others, I took a trial subscription only to discover months later that my credit card had been charged with no prior warning. I appealed to them to refund my subscription, as many have done, and was also told it was not possible. I immediately emailed them to cancel my subscription. However, what i didn't do was study all the fine detail of the Ts&Cs to find out that cancellations where only acceptable via fax (whatever one of those is). Immediately after requesting my subscription be cancelled, I stopped getting any email alerts from them leading me to believe I had...