Sort by: Date | Popularity

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. - Minnesota, Shakopee / didn't receive magazine

Ca
cathyO on Jan 29, 2013

Ordered a magazine from a kid who came to my door and said i would be getting this magazine in a couple of months. I never received the magazine so i called again and some lady answered and said i would get the magazine in April of 2012 and still didn't get the magazine. I called on 1/29/2013 and now phone doesn't work and no listing of this business. I wrote a check for 55.00 for this magazine and nothing. I would like my money back on this magazine that i never received. Thank you! Cathy

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. - Montana, Billings / Possible Scam

So

I barely got out of my car in a Wal-Mart parking lot when a young man jumped out at me and asked me to help him with his new quest of overcoming his fear and improving his communication skills. He almost sounded and acted like a rapper - used his hands, fingers, and arms a lot to entertain me (I guess). My first reaction was that he was on meth - maybe was. If I would purchase one or more magazine subscriptions, it would help him get to first place - which the girls were in so far - and if he and his partner won, they got to go on a vacation and party their hearts out. I told him I didn't...

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. - South Carolina, Easley / Bogus Magazine Salesman

Sc
SC_Bowhunter on Mar 31, 2011

If someone, usually a teenager, posing as a magazine sales person representing a company called Atlantic Circulation, Inc., shows up knocking at your door, --ask them under no uncertain terms to leave your premises. If you fall for this scam, you may be out some cash, or a check. This company has numerous complaints online, and dummy me failed to look into it before I fell for there smooth antics! These kids are polished!! Don't be fooled!! BEWARE!!!

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. - Pennsylvania, York / Ongoing SCAM

These kids just hit the Kingston, Washington area July 25, 2009. They appear well-programmed and brain-washed by some heavy handlers. The stories are the same as those mentioned earlier on this site. A competition between boys and girls, public speaking contest, earning points by selling magazine subscriptions, boy wants to own his own company within five years. One boy named Scotty Akins was earning points for a trip to Italy. He said he was from San Francisco, CA. and now lives in Bremerton, WA. He said he was home schooled and graduated at 16. He said he was military brat. He said hi...

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. - Pennsylvania, York / No Magazines

I ordered several magazines from this young man and paid him cash of $149.00 back in June of 2008, and as of today January 5, 2009 I have yet to see my magazines. I have tried calling the phone number and recieve nothing but a busy signal. I believe this company is a scam and I will be fowarding my complaint on to the Attorney General.

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. / The worst job ever

Va

This is the worst job ever you are a slave and no free time and too many people don’t get there mags even if you turn in the orders to the manager you don’t know if the people get there mags. The bosses keep the cash that’s how you get paid every night and the other gets fedex in to some where not sure where though. They stress cash too if u don’t bring cash u don’t get paid. Work all day for free cant eat get clothes nothing. Work rain, snow blizzard, tornado, throwing up, pregnant it don’t matter to them all they care about is there money.