Sort by: Date | Popularity

Allpoetry.com Complaints & Reviews

Allpoetry.com - Illinois, Chicago / Ethics: the teacher does not consider my mono rhymes and has a negative do attitude

Re
Jan 02, 2016

Ethics: the teacher does not consider my monorhymes and has a negative do attitude. The owner supports the teacher. There is no friendly attitude on the part of the teacher or the owner. The course "Course: More Fun with Rhyme" IS NOT FUN! The assignment isn't accepted for the unknown reasons: bias and discrimination! the repetition of the same consonants and vowels are not considered by the teacher monorhymes but ... I was banned from the course... for nothing!

Allpoetry.com / Being cursed at by another member and nothing was EVER done

Re
Dec 22, 2015

About a year ago, I was running a contest on this site. One member did not like that her poem wasn't chosen as a winner and she verbally attacked me by cursing me out. I contacted the owner of the site, told them I felt bullied by this person, and they just brushed it off. Claiming it was alright for them to do so and that this wasn't a form of bullying. That's news to me. Cause on another site, I witnessed this happen to someone else, and right away the owner of the site shut down the boards and warned those who were cursing other out. I rarely go on this site anymore cause of this and I am...

Allpoetry.com / The owner of the website recently did an upgrade that changed the site

Wo
Jun 07, 2011

The owner of the website recently did an upgrade that changed the site. Users lost a lot of things that were enjoyed on the old site and more and more bugs keep popping up with the new upgraded site. Many people have complained about the upgrade and have even threatened to leave. We have even contacted the owner of the site. He has chosen to ignore our complaints and it would seem that he doesn't really care how the majority of the site feels about the upgrade or what happens to the site. He also refuses to give any refunds to paying users who would like to leave prior to their full month...