Sort by: Date | Popularity

All Terrain Media Complaints & Reviews

All Terrain Media / Unauthorized Charges

Br
Jan 21, 2012

I am REALLY MAD! I recently checked my account, which my husband usually does, and I found this company neither I nor my husband know who they are. From what my husband told me they have been taking $59.95 out of our account each for the past YEAR, maybe longer he said. Tomorrow I'm going to my bank and disputing it. They DEFINITELY NEED CRIMINAL CHARGES PUT AGAINST THEM!

All Terrain Media - Utah / Theft

Ge

This company who I had never heard of has withdrawn 49.95 out my bank account twice now in Oct.2008 & Dec.2008 . I've since had my bank check into it. and have to get my Debit card replaced . I don't know how these people got into my account, because I've never given them any information. As far as I know this is a criminal offence and they should be jailed. I need my money so I suppose I need to sye them.

All Terrain Media - Texas, Granbury / cancell membership

Ro

I have no earthly idea who you are nor why $39.95 was credited to my account. I have disputed the charge with them, and I do not wish to see another payment recorded from you (whoever you are) appearing on my account. If I did it, IT IS A MISTAKE AND CANCELL MY ACCONT IMMEDIATELY. Send me a confirmation that this has been done ASAP! .