Sort by: Date | Popularity

airjordans-retro.com Complaints & Reviews

airjordans-retro.com / Scam, no refund and no shoes

1v
Sep 06, 2014

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from the website www. airjordans-retro.com . I paid for the order and got all necessary info, and after 4 days I got only one pair of shoes. But the seller sent me wrong size, so I sent it back. After the seller got the order back, he told me that it was discount for them, so the seller refused to provide refund. I was upset and decided to warn other people. And he didn’t tell me about the second pair of shoes. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

airjordans-retro.com / Impossible to return money back

Mi
Aug 23, 2014

Don’t buy from the scamming company www.airjordans-retro.com/shippinginfo.html. I ordered sneakers from them, which cost me about $150, but these jerks didn’t provide any info, no receipt or something else. I waited for my order several weeks, but nothing. I was furious and sent them several emails through the website, but no replies. No idea what measures to take now, so maybe someone can help me. Please post any comments and ideas, what I need to do now.